I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Racheal’s Novels. Thanks, Racheal! God is my inspiration.
Check out her awesome blog by clicking HERE!
Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award: Okoto Enigma
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I’m totally into ‘tween books and movies
- I love to ride in helicopters
- I love to snuggle by the fire and watch a good mystery movie
MY BEST POST?
I don’t know if it’s my best post, but it’s my favorite: One Lost Sheep
RACHEAL’S NOVELS QUESTIONS:
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
When you’re choosing your career, don’t choose Finance. Follow your dreams and do something exciting!
What is your goal in life?
To be faithful to God throughout the remainder of my life.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
Hmm… A documentary?
Are you happy with what’s happened in your life so far?
Is anyone? If I could do it all over again, I would certainly make some changes.
What Marvel superhero would you love to be?
- Author Ryan Callahan
- Grace Speech
- Resting in His Love
- Bible Exposition
- My Jesus is Amazing
- Unashamed of Jesus
- To Declare His Glory
- His Beloved
- Retrospective Lily
- Amazing Tangled Grace
- Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner
- John Eli Garay
- Kristafal’s Musings
- Christian Apologist
- Seeking Divine Perspective
(P.S. Click on each to enjoy their blog!)
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
I am giving you the same questions given to me. Have fun!
- What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
- What is your goal in life?
- If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
- Are you happy with what’s happened in your life so far?
- What Marvel superhero would you love to be?