Thank you Amy (from A New Life) for nominating me! My apologies for the lengthy wait in my posting. Life has a way of getting away from you sometimes, doesn’t it? Please check out Amy’s awesome blog! And see Amy’s original post here.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
Q & A
- Why did you start blogging & why have you kept blogging? I believe God has placed a burden on my heart to share things that He is showing me in His word and in the world.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write? Eschatological for sure.
- What are your top three blog posts? I’ll go with my stats on this one: Welcome to Sealed In Christ / Prophecy Update – John Haller: “It’s Gonna Be Chaotic” / The Day Of The Lord – Part 2: Should Christians Prepare For The Tribulation?
- What are some of your favorite things to do to relax? Go to lunch with a friend, read a book, work in the yard
- What are 3 of your favorite things? My family, Mexican food, Eating demos at Costco!
- What are your proudest blogging moments? When God is glorified by something I write.
- What are your hobbies outside of blogging? Hiking, Reading, Writing, and Watching great movies!
- Describe your personality in 3 words. Introvert, Humorous, Inside my head (way too much!)
- What are your 3 top pet peeves? Misspelling of the word You’re (as in you’re welcome), Feeling the seam of my socks on my toes (agh!), Dogs that bark 24/7
- What’s something followers don’t know about you? I used be a baton twirler when I was in elementary school! I started questioning my choice when I got hit hard on the head by an out of control twirl. 🙂