I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ilona @ EasyDiet.blog! Twice!! Thank you, Ilona! 🙂 Be sure to visit Ilona’s site. It’s full of great advice and fun subjects! Always a smile on her face!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- What is lighter, 1 kg of wool or 1 kg of candies?
They are the same!
- Do you collect?
I collect rocks. Funny right? I pick up beautiful or strange rocks from everywhere we visit.
- Your favourite quote?
“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” Ecclesiastes 3:1 (Bible)
- Have you ever punched someone in the face?
Yes. When I was about 13 yrs old a boy about my age started teasing and hitting my little 7 yr old sister. So I pulled him off of her and knocked him to the ground. Then I started punching him like the little boy on A Christmas Story. LOL. So out of character for me!
- Which place in the world would you like to visit?
Israel and Egypt.
- What makes you forget about everything around you?
A really great novel.
- Your favourite season and why?
I have two; Fall and Spring. I love leaf peeping in the Fall and the change in temp. And I love all the new life and return of the birds in the Spring!
- Are you introvert or extravert?
Definitely an introvert. I have to be alone to recharge and recenter on God and life.
- Why in the 21st century with all the technology do we still have people who die because of lack of food and water?
Greed. Even when people give abundantly, their countries don’t pass on the wealth to those who need it. Haiti, for instance.
- Have you ever donated something to someone who has less?
All the time.
- Do you have Boyfriend/Girlfriend, Wife/Husband?
I have a husband and we just celebrated our 20th anniversary this past March!
And the Nominees Are…
- Ryan Callahan’s Blog
- Lydia’s Blog
- One Day At A Time
- Roy’s Covenant Corner
- Becoming the Oil and the Wine
- JM’s History Corner
- Just Talk
- A Time To Share
- Vickie’s Book Nook and Meditation Corner
- Focus On God’s Word
I’m gonna take the easy way out and stick with the same questions I answered. EXCEPT for question 1. In its place you can just tell us something interesting about yourself that will make our jaws drop!