This End Times Seminar presents a fair and well balanced approach to the End Times that covers all views and uses the Bible alone as the guidebook and authority throughout each session.
Session 1 of an 8-Session End Times Seminar. This session covers an introduction to End Times, a Jet Tour of the Book of Revelation, and Three Views of the Millennium.
- In Session 1, I begin by sharing that the following End Times topics will be covered in the Full Seminar:
- Three Views of the Millennium, Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream – Daniel 2, Four Great Beasts – Daniel 7, Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy – Daniel 9, Four Views of The Rapture, Beginning Birth Pains, The Great Tribulation, The Day of the Lord, Beginning Wrath of God, Final Wrath of God, The Judgment Seat of Christ, The Battle of Armageddon, The Sheep & Goat Judgment, Life in the Millennium, Satan’s Final Revolt, The Great White Throne Judgment, and The New Heaven and New Earth.
- This First Session explains three different approaches that people often take to the study of End Times and Bible Prophecy. I also explain four different outlooks concerning Bible Prophecy and the Book of Revelation.
- I then provide Biblical answers to these two questions:
- How much can we know about the future?
- How can we be sure of what we know?
- I share the differences between Jesus’ First Coming and Second Coming – and the certainty of Jesus coming back.
- Next, I present a Jet Tour through the Book of Revelation. I try to provide a reasonable explanation why God uses so much symbolism in Revelation. Then I explain the main emphasis of each of the 22 chapters in the Book of Revelation. This provides an overview of many of the topics I explain in much greater detail throughout the next 7 Sessions.
- Finally, I conclude with Three Views that Christians take regarding the nature of the Millennium and the importance of taking a Face-Value approach to understanding Scripture.r on the Red Horse. Nicholas Alejandro Pena for his incredible image of the Red Dragon. All these images were used by permission.