This End Times Seminar presents a fair and well balanced approach to the End Times that covers all views and uses the Bible alone as the guidebook and authority throughout each session.
Session 2 of an 8-Session End Times Seminar.
- This session covers the Book of Daniel including an explanation of Nebuchadnezzar’s dream of an enormous statue, Daniel’s vision of 4 beasts, and Daniel’s 70 Weeks Prophecy – one of the most amazing prophecies in all the Bible.
- This Session begins with a quick review of Session 1. Then I explain that Daniel was taken into captivity by the Babylonians when he was just a young man. Daniel and his friends were blessed by God with knowledge and intelligence – and God also gave Daniel the ability to understand all kinds of “visions and dreams.”
- In Daniel chapter 2, King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon had a dream that troubled him. He wanted his wise men to tell him the dream and its interpretation. Only Daniel was blessed by God with understanding this “mystery.” Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar what his dream was – and the interpretation of the dream. Daniel explained to Nebuchadnezzar that through his dream, God was showing Nebuchadnezzar what would take place in the future regarding kingdoms.
- In Daniel chapter 7, Daniel had a dream that troubled him. An angel interpreted the dream for Daniel – and explained that the 4 great beasts Daniel dreamed about were four kings or kingdoms that would each rule for a period of time. The Apostle John explains in Rev. 13 that another Beast – the antichrist – will arrive in the future.
- Next, I explain the amazing prophecy of the 70 Weeks in Daniel chapter 9. God sent the angel Gabriel to visit Daniel while he was still praying. Through the angel Gabriel, God gave Daniel a prophetic outline of End Time events – including the exact time that the Messiah would arrive and be “cut-off.” Gabriel also explained that the future antichrist will one day make or confirm a peace treaty (covenant) with the nation of Israel. The signing of the covenant will begin the final 70th Week.
- Finally, I explain what Jesus reveals to us regarding the coming antichrist – the “Abomination of Desolation” – and the Great Tribulation.