JM’s History Corner has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks JM! And apologies for my very late reply. When you a have a chance, jump on over to JM’s site and say hello!! You’ll be glad you did.
- Coffee or Tea?
- What is your all-time favorite quote?
“There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Ecclesiastes 3:1
- Would you eat a bowl of [dead] crickets for $20?
Under NO circumstances would I ever eat a bowl of dead crickets. Or any other insect. Absolutely NOT!
- Do you consider yourself to be a fast runner and if so, how fast? If not, how slow?
I used to be a fast runner.. does that count?
- How do you feel toward insects in general?
I’m not a fan! I especially don’t like hopping insects, mosquitoes, ticks, or cockroaches.
I’m breaking the rules and going with only 5 Nominees and 5 Questions
- Do you consider yourself a people person?
- What is your favorite past time?
- Have you read through the entire Bible? If not, how far have you gotten?
- If you could travel back in time, to what year would you go and why?
- Do you ever wish you could be someone else? If so, who and why?