This End Times Seminar presents a fair and well balanced approach to the End Times that covers all views and uses the Bible alone as the guidebook and authority throughout each session.
Session 3 of an 8-Session End Times Seminar. This session covers Four Views of the Rapture.
- The Session begins with a reminder that Jesus wants us to long for His return. I then explain the main passages describing the Rapture.
- I share that there is a lot of debate over the timing of the Rapture and that unfortunately this has caused a lot of division among Christians. I emphasize the importance of Christians being able to discuss this issue without divisiveness.
- Next, I explain each of the Four Main Views on the Rapture – along with the Scriptures and reasoning used to support each of the four views. I also discuss some of the reasons Christians point out for not supporting particular views.
- I spend some time talking about what unites Christians on all four of these Rapture Views – and explain that what divides us on these views is timing – The Timing on the Starting Point of God’s Wrath. I then explain why this is important and what is really at stake on the timing of the Rapture.
- I share that since none of the 4 Views can be proven with 100% certainty, it is good to know and understand all 4 Views. This allows people to be prepared for the future should the view they hold to not be correct as events unfold.
- I also emphasize that I only want people to believe what the Scriptures alone convince them to believe.