Creator of the Mystery Blogger Award: Okoto Enigma
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them by commenting on one of their posts.
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one.
- Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Myself:
- I’m a complete and total coffee snob. If it’s not GREAT coffee, I’m not interested. LOL
- I listen my way through the Bible in a year. I also read, but find I get more out of it by listening.
- I love to snuggle by the fire, eat pizza, and watch a good mystery movie
My Best Post?
I don’t know if it’s my best post, but it’s one of my favorites: Honor All People. Love the Family of Believers. Fear God. Honor the King.
Q: Do you wait for inspiration before you write, or, you write first and then hope to be inspired while writing?
A: I think there has to be a balance. Sometimes inspiration doesn’t come until you start writing. But I usually do wait until I at least feel inspired about the subject I’m writing about. The content usually comes once I start writing.
Q: What do you fear the most?
A: Drowning. I’ve almost drowned twice and it was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to me.
Q: Are you a good karaoke singer?
A: Uh, no. But I enjoy it! Though I think no one around me enjoys listening to me sing.
I am nominating all of my new followers because I’d like to get to know you!!
Questions for My Nominees:
I am giving you the same questions given to me. Have fun!
- What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
- What did you want to do/be when you grew up? Are you doing it?
- What’s your favorite book of the Bible and why?
- Who is your favorite Bible character and why?
- If you could go anywhere right now where would you go and why?